Sentry Intelligence is committed to ensuring that your privacy is protected. Should we ask you to provide certain information by which you can be identified when using this website, then you can be assured that it will only be used in accordance with this privacy statement.
Sentry Intelligence may change this policy from time to time by updating this page. You should check this page from time to time to ensure that you are happy with any changes. This policy is effective from 1st November, 2018.
What we collect
We may collect the following information:
- Your name and job title
- Contact information including company contact information, your telephone number and your email address
- Demographic information such as postcode
- Preferences and interests related to the services provided by Sentry Intelligence
- Information relating to cases in order for us to provide our commercial services
What we do with the information we gather?
We require this information to understand your needs and to provide you with a commercial service, as well as to improve the services we offer including:
- To discuss your commercial enquiry with you
- Internal record keeping
- From time to time, we may also use your information to contact you for market research purposes. We may contact you by email, phone or mail. We may use the information to customise the website according to your interests.
You can opt not to receive news or marketing information from Sentry Intelligence at any time by clicking on the ‘Unsubscribe’ link that we include in every news of marketing information we may send to you.
We are committed to ensuring that your information is secure. In order to prevent unauthorised access or disclosure, we have put in place suitable physical, electronic and managerial procedures to safeguard and secure the information we collect online. We also use an SSL Security Certificate on our website which encrypts any information you send to Sentry Intelligence via the contact forms on our website, www.sentryintelligence.co.uk.
For more information relating to data security please read how we comply with General Data Protection Regulations
Links to other websites
Our website may contain links to other websites of interest. However, once you have used these links to leave our site, you should note that we do not have any control over that other website. Therefore, we cannot be responsible for the protection and privacy of any information which you provide whilst visiting such sites and such sites are not governed by this privacy statement. You should exercise caution and look at the privacy statement applicable to the website in question.
Controlling your personal information
You may choose to restrict the collection or use of your personal information in the following ways:
- If you have previously agreed to us using your personal information for direct marketing purposes, you may change your mind at any time by emailing us at firstname.lastname@example.org. We will then remove you from our marketing database.
We will not sell, distribute or lease your personal information to third parties unless we have your permission or are required by law to do so.